I felt uncomfortable following my Flex 3 lessons without a word wrap feature. Turns out that there were none. So in my Google search, I wound up with this:
Looks good. Procedure as follows:
1) On the Menu: Click “Help” / “Software Updates”
2) Click on the “Available Software” tab
3) Insert this url: “http://ahtik.com/blog/eclipse-word-wrap” in the url text field
4) Once the url has been added to the software list, right click and select “install”
5) After following the instructions, Eclipse will ask you to restart
6) In the code, right click and choose: “Virtual Word Wrap”
Your code will now appear in Word Wrap Mode.
Update (2009/05/10): Just one more comment. There is a side-effect where the line numbers display inaccurately in word-wrap mode. The author(Ahti Kitsik) mentions this in his blog as something to be addressed.